- Projects supporting the development of science and technology
- Projects contributing significantly to the development of science and technology
- Scholarly activities and public relations
- Cultural and fellowship activities for KSEA members
- Projects supporting student member activities
Any KSEA Chapter or a Korean-American professional society which wishes to apply for financial support should submit a proposal using the attached document. No proposals will be accepted unless it conforms to these guidelines.
The deadline of the proposal is shown in the following table:
|Prospective Event Schedule
||From 1/1 to 3/31
||From 4/1 to 6/30
||From 7/1 to 9/30
||From 10/1 to 12/31
|Proposal Due Date
The proposal will be evaluated and the size of funding will be determined by considering the following;
1. Technical excellences of the program
2. KSEA membership status
a. The number of paid members in the previous (40th admin) term*
b. The number of paid members in the current (41st admin) term*
c. The number of paid members that will be derived by the event
3. Previous KSEA support (if there was any) in the current term to the requesting organization
To encourage the membership drive efforts, additional bonus funding will be provided when 2.c or more new or renewal KSEA members are observed upon the conclusion of the event.
* 2.a and 2.b can be verified by CPs and APS presidents at their KSEA member page.
** Regional conferences require to show that at least 30% of participants are from outside of the hosting chapter.
For further details, please contact ED (
) or TGD (