Members can participate in numerous KSEA activities or events some of which are listed as follows:
- Annual meeting & technical conference
- National Mathematics Competition (for students in the 4th-11th grades)
- Young Generation programs
- Publication of KSEA Letters
- Web and email service
- Job referrals
- Technical evaluation and consulting
- Topical symposia/workshops
- Database development
- Sponsorship of conferences organized by Korean-American professional societies
- KSEA Awards
- Science & technology programs for general public
- Leadership development through committee activities and conference organization: KSEA has 13 Technical Groups and 14 Standing Committees for your participation. You are welcome to organize technical sessions at the annual U.S.-Korea Conference on Science, Technology, and Entrepreneurship (UKC) or you may organize a conference of your own.
- Networking with other Korean-American scientists and engineers: Join the Technical Groups and Committees, or come to the annual conference, UKC. The KSEA is unique in that its members come from all fields of science and engineering. The UKC offers an excellent opportunity to learn about other fields than your own.
- Office use at KSEA Office while in DC: If you need a temporary office while in DC, please come to the KSEA Headquarters office. No charge for the use of a computer and local calls. Nominal charges for other office support or supplies.
- Participation in technical evaluation and consulting: We will contact you when we need experts for these services.
- Opportunities for community service: You may participate in community service activities of your chapter. Or you may help with National Math Competition.
- Information on professional opportunities in both U.S. and Korea: Look for job openings on the KSEA web.
- Awards program: KSEA honors members of distinguished records by presenting them with KSEA Awards.
- Membership dues supporting your chapter: Most of your dues go back to your own chapter.