KSEA is pleased to announce the four recipients of the annual KSEA awards, which recognize Outstanding Contributions to KSEA, Engineer of the Year, and Outstanding Chapter and Chapter President as below.
- “2010 Outstanding Contributions to KSEA Award”
• Dr. Jae Young Park, Professor (Emeritus) of Physics at North Carolina State University, 12th President of KSEA
• Honorable Dr. Sang Kee Suh, A member of Korean National Assembly, Vice Chairman of Education, Science and Technology Committee
- “2010 Engineer of the Year Award”
• Mr. Myungho “Steve” Ro, the founding President of LEE & RO, Inc.
- “2010 Outstanding Chapter and Chapter President Award”
• Mr. Steve (Sin Jae) Lee, Branch Chief, State of California, Sacramento Valley Chapter President (SVC) of KSEA
• Sacramento Valley Chapter of KSEA
The ceremony will be held on 6:30pm, Aug 14, 2010 (Saturday) in Grand Ballroom, Hyatt Regent at Bellevue, WA