Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (KSEA) is seeking a motivated IT manager and/or Webmaster. If you are seeking an opportunity of playing a significant role in helping a non-profit organization, while also earning income and enhancing your resume, this is likely to be the job for you. Please visit www.ksea.org to learn more about our organization.
Job title: IT manager/Webmaster
Position: Full time or Part time
Language requirement: Korean and English
Minimum Qualifications (one of the following)
- B.S. degree in an IT field, including Computer Science, Information Sciences and Technology, Computer Information on Systems, etc., or
- 1 year work experience in IT and/or webmaster
- Maintain Web applications and multiple sites
- Manage database: MySQL, AWS DB
- Support HQ for IT-related tasks in the KSEA events
- Conduct day-to-day IT admin tasks for a small office, such as
- Computer management
- Network management including security
- Data backup
- KSEA only accepts application materials online. A complete application package includes:
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume (Curriculum Vitae is preferred.)
- Unofficial copies of transcripts (for interview)
- A list of minimum three references (including email and phone number)
- Please send your application package to email@example.com
KSEA offers comprehensive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid vacation and IRA contribution.
Work location: KSEA, 1952 Gallows Rd, Suite 300, Vienna, VA 222182. It is noted that partial tele-commuting is possible upon negotiation.
Application Review Date: The first review date for this job is April 25, 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer: KSEA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability.